From Rennes, Paris, Nantes or Saint-malo
- Cap Frehel: To cap or not to cap? This site has been awarded the "Grand Site de France" label. In addition to its magnificent panorama overlooking the sea from a height of over 70 meters, it is home to an extraordinary diversity of coastal environments (moorland in bloom, gentian blossoming, opening of the scallop fishing season, etc.).
- Chateau de Fort La Latte: a listed historic monument, a fortified castle at the end of a rocky islet, overlooking the sea and separated by two crevasses. This is what we call an impregnable position! Remarkable for its location, like a pink sandstone ship facing the sea, the Château de La Roche Goyon (Fort La Latte) has also been used as a film set. Tony Curtis and Kirk Douglas clashed violently in the film "Les Vikings". Sophie Marceau and Lambert Wilson conversed on its terrace in "Les Chouans"... Impressive!
- The Pink Granite Coast: Famous for its colorful, poetically shaped rocks. A paradise for birds and walkers alike, it sculpts the coastline with a thousand and one mineral discoveries.
- Personalized accompaniment.
- Luxury Minivan with Driver.
- Program adaptable to other tours
Travel not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
- Day trip to and from Rennes, Saint-malo, Saint-Brieuc :
1 to 3 people: from 760 Euros
4 to 7 people: from 990 Euros
- Additional charge for departures from Nantes, Paris.