From Rennes, Paris, Nantes or Saint-malo
Mont Saint-Michel: Our most popular tourist attraction, but also one of the best in the West. One of the world's architectural gems, the 1000-year-old Mont Saint-Michel stands on a rocky islet surrounded by a magnificent bay. After crossing the emblematic road leading to Mont. In the shimmer of the tides and a few vantage points to admire it. The Mont appears like a fabulous mirage as we arrive at the Wonder. Sands, herbs, sheep, sea and sky share the horizon before this Unesco World Heritage site.
The salt meadows, with the diversity of groups that make them up and the surface area they occupy twice a day, transform the Bay of Mont Saint-Michel into a vast natural theater, offering you the spectacle of the highest tides in Europe. After a tour of the abbey with an audioguide, you're sure to discover all its secrets. Lunch will be served in front of this magnificent view.
- Personalized, stress-free accompaniment: free parking and escort to the abbey.
- Luxury Minivan with driver.
- Program adaptable to other tours
- Lunch at the Restaurant facing Mont Saint Michel
Travel not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
- Day trip to and from Rennes, Saint-malo :
1 to 3 people: from 460 Euros
4 to 7 people: from 690 Euros
- Surcharge for departures from Nantes, Paris.