From Rennes, Paris, Nantes ou Saint-malo
- Cancale: Discover an atypical day in Brittany. A day punctuated by swarms of birds and boats passing over the Port de la Houle. The Pointe des Crolles offers a privileged view over the bay, and Cancale has been elected a "site remarquable du goût" (a remarkable taste site), renowned for its oysters and shellfish.
- Saint-malo: Follow the Corniche road, alternating between coves and secret anchorages. A typical stroll of the region, and also the most popular. Breathtaking views and an exceptionally rich heritage. The Côte d'Émeraude's assets lie in its bay. Saint-Malo, a port city once a stronghold for privateers, is well worth a visit.
- Saint-Sulliac: A former fishing village on the Rance estuary, elected one of the "Most Beautiful Villages in France", let yourself be carried away by its "ruettes", once a Viking camp.
- Dinan: a town of art and history. Brittany's not-to-be-missed medieval town, with a Middle Ages feel as you stroll down the steep Rue du Jerzual: half-timbered houses with pointed gables bear witness to the town's rich past. From the 14th to the 18th century, it was teeming with weavers, tanners...
- Personalized assistance.
- Travel in a luxury Minivan with Driver.
- Program adaptable to other tours
- Dejeuner Restaurant
Travel not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
- Day trip to and from Rennes, Saint-malo :
1 to 3 people: from 490 Euros
4 to 7 people: from 690 Euros
- Additional charge for departures from Nantes, Paris.